Medal Of Honor Review 2010|Watch Medal of Honor Trailer Video

Publicado  







Medal Of Honor Review 2010|Watch Medal of Honor Trailer Video

The one and only Medal of Honor that I've played was Medal of Honor: Vanguard and I should say it does well compared with other FPS video games like Call of Duty or even alien-shooting Halo, Doom or Return to Castle Wolfenstein and many others. As I was sifting through the Internet pages, I came upon a Medal of Honor review 2010. I even got the chance to watch Medal of Honor trailer video and I should say that it's great. But it's just the video and I would like very much to try out the game even in beta version. Luckily, I met with my friend who got a copy of Medal of Honor beta version and he says it's impressive. Well, I haven't doubted him since MoH is on the top of the best FPS games one might have played in years!

Since I was curious, I went with my friend to his house and tried out Medal of Honor and I should say EA, the developer of the game really nailed it! The graphics are amazing, characters look very real given the attention even to facial expressions and movement details to the extreme. Even the clothes are moving naturally and when the characters speak, the mouth really moves. Based on this Medal of Honor review 2010 of mine, I should say that this game is just simply awesome!

About the gameplay, you get to choose from three classes: Special Ops, Sniper or Rifleman and each of these characters have their own special abilities! If you love FPS games, try out MoH! It will really blow your mind away!





0 comments: